My path to becoming a lawyer started in elementary school when I remember making business cards to advertise my future career. Every day since, I have worked tirelessly towards this goal, no matter the obstacles that came my way. My aspiration became a reality in June 2014 when I was called to the New Brunswick bar after obtaining a Juris Doctor from the Université de Moncton.
My legal career began as a summer student and then an articling student with the office of Cox and Palmer in Moncton. I received training in many fields of law but focused primarily on what was soon to become my passion; family law. With this focus in mind, in 2014 I joined the office of Droit Juris Law as their first family law lawyer and, over the course of six years, I assisted over a thousand clients in one of the most crucial times in their lives.
In November 2020, I founded the office of VCG Law. A family law boutique comprised of a team of like-minded people with just the right mix of empathy, resilience and persistence.
Negotiator. Litigator. Critical thinker.
I strive to assist my clients with their most complex legal issues. I work with various professionals to ensure the best outcome.
Credentials and Achievements
- Juris Doctor- Université de Moncton 2013
- Member of the board of directors of the Moncton Area Lawyers Association- 2018 to present
- Member of various legal associations
- Speaker and guest lecturer for various conferences in family law
- Volunteer as a supervisor for the Probono students in family law
- Teacher- Family Law Course Université de Moncton 2022 to present
- Mediator training
- Greater Moncton’s top 20 under 40 winner
- Vice President of the Moncton Area Lawyers Association 2022- present
- Trainer/lecturer- Centre Canadien de français juridique